🆓 Free Download 🆓
Are you ready to take on the Day Skipper IRPCS Revision sheet? This is a tough one so don’t underestimate it.
It’s more comprehensive than our Powerboat Revision Sheet as the RYA Day Skipper course is a step up in knowledge.
We want to know:
- What do the buoys mean and what are their lights?
- Can you correctly name all the Day Shapes and flags?
- Will you identify the different lights and the type of vessels they belong to?
- Do you know the sound signals, including the ones to be made in restricted visibility?
- How’s your knowledge on the steering and sailing rules for both power and sail?
So are you going to take it on? 🤔
The Day Skipper IRPCS Revision Sheet is written in line with the RYA courses for sail and power. If you’re about to do the course or want to take your knowledge further, this is a great study aid.
If you have already done the course, this is great to print off and keep somewhere handy. It will help keep that knowledge fresh.
Day Skipper IRPCS Revision Sheet Answers
If you take it on we’d love to know how you get on in the comments below please. 🙏
It makes creating this stuff worthwhile.
You can get your copy of the Day Skipper IRPCS Revision Sheet complete with answers by clicking on the button below. Once you fill out your details we’ll send it straight to your mailbox so you can do whatever you like with it.